I must confess that I involuntary doubt the scriptures as my mind struggles against God. This is expected, but not accepted; by myself in Christ and by God. I consider this an ongoing growth. Like growing in life.. one step at a time, you fall and get back up, you persevere and keep going. But beside all that there is a nagging pressure that keeps me steady. Pushing me up, driving my concentration to an absolute focus on Jesus. It's weird how my mind opens up to the gospel. It's kind of like wanting and reaching desperatly for a free gift, and with the necessary understanding that my mind is sick with pride, new grace is given with divine force and precise tenderness.
With my heart divinely plowed, thus springs a new birth. I believe this is true humility. It's awsome, and mind blowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment