Saturday, September 5, 2009

Think.... (assuming you see the world the way I do). Let me ask you this.. Does our perception into and of the world proceed, or rule over our conscience that God gave us? (In other words should we ignore our guilty conscience of doing bad things and just go on wordly perception and thriving in that instead of being humbled before God through the Holy Spirit covicting our conscience). Of course the answer is no, but for the sake of broadening my point i'll continue... This conscience, is to reveal natural flaws.. For example; feeling the need to lie our way out of somthing.... It feels right to our situation, but our conscience says other wise, (even if we ignore it). Our conscience is the result of Gods grace. In stark contrast, our perception; lacking, is a felt sinfull emotion (see post: Woe to You) and hardly trustworthy. I would say Gods grace grants us "esteemed perception" or sincere emotions for and into a lost world. Since sin has totally corrupted mankind (Gen 6:5), our conscience or heart has been totally corrupted, (except God draw you back, John 6:44) and as the lack of conscience proceeds, worldly desires will thrive. Rightfully so... Considering it's lack of conscience and persuit of sin. Conscience proceeds perception, with Gods objective truth of scripture in mind. So much for putting our faith in supposed things..... That would actually depreciate the Gospel of Christ, which makes no sense at all.. I, am guitly of this, and I have seen the world. With God drawing me back to himself, this is my hearts view for the world and my own self (my perception). A deep, unsettled, desolate, sunken ship. So sad and inconvienient as the holy spirit hangs me over the edge looking into a lost world. A sheath of sorrow has covered my heart with delicacy. A simple metaphor to gain the bridle......... The world: so lost, and headed for a true demise. Where has this land gone? Fathers taken, mothers lost, daughters broken, what am I to see, a son.. Slain at the moment of her loss (sin entering into the world), she (the world) says "I have no conscience". She has gained perception......

This is really deep and I have a concern that people will not understand it but for the sake of being the writer that I want to be, I don't think that watering down metaphors will make anything better.. It's very easy for me to think this way and I hope that people may take the time to examine, first of all, Scripture in deep, exciting and intriguing ways and then also my own writings. I truly think that God intended for His people to really ponder on his Glory... I am captivated by thinking deeply on the Truths of God. I hope you will join me! Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I kinduv went off into left feild with that one.. My wife was out of town, and I had to much time on my hands! lol.. Maybe one day I'll take the time to explain exactally what I was trying to say. The metaphors just flow I can't help it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, you were really making me feel dumb. I thought it just went right over my head. All the rest of them I thought were amazing! The video was great as well, can'nt wait to hear it live.

    ReplyDelete